imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markost View Post
I want that pic.
All I have is a picture of the pie itself and the ones taken from a bad angle (so bad that what I look like in the picture only has a passing resemblance to me)

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 05-02-2011, 07:33 PM

I've read about the Scopes Trial today and even though I'm a devout Catholic, I'd be on the defense's side.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 05-02-2011, 07:39 PM

Im not religous at all, my family is very catholic and had me in catholic school going to church and all that crap. And they wonder why once i was in high school i didnt give a damn about religion. Too many religous people think you can force a belief on somebody, the attitude is very common in churches. Also "hit em while their young tactics, how many times have you seen a religion person passing out prayer cards at playgrounds? Im kind of sick off the church. Rant over.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 05-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
That being said, Burt, he is right that it's hard to tell when you're joking or just being an asshole. Doesn't mean he had the right to respond the way he did, but it's a valid point.
I like to think I'm always joking, I don't mean to intentionally upset or offend anyone and I'm sorry if I do.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:23 PM

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 05-02-2011, 11:30 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
I like to think I'm always joking, I don't mean to intentionally upset or offend anyone and I'm sorry if I do.
I think we both know that you love to debate and win (and when you do, it's not so much because you're convincing, just obstinate). You don't always provoke controversy intentionally, but once a heated debate has started, it's usually obvious that you enjoy it.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markost View Post
wut? The SEALS are still using the woodland bdu? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
I had the same thought. Obviously an older image (5-6 years, at least). Even the ARs they're holding date the pic (in this day and age, I would expect SEALs to have way more sophisticated optics, better collapsible stocks than the factory 6-position LE type, plus pixelated camo pattern furniture).
Yeah, I assumed it was an older pic, too. I'd expect SEALs today to be wearing multi-cam and have EOTech 553s on their guns. I just decided to use that one because I liked the SEAL in the foreground aiming at the camera like, "What the fuck have you done lately?"

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 05-03-2011, 01:11 AM

My little brother claims that he has Bieber Fever. Can somebody please euthanize him because I don't want to have a guilty conscience.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
My little brother claims that he has Bieber Fever. Can somebody please euthanize him because I don't want to have a guilty conscience.
Take him out to the woods and make him shoot something and skin it.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
Take him out to the woods and make him shoot something and skin it.
The only problem is that I need a gun.

Closed Thread