Go Back > The Forum > Just Guns

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2009, 04:03 AM
Bugabear Bugabear is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 106
Default I need help witha shotgun.

Does anybody know the name of the shotgun that has a box magazine underneath it? Its just in front of the trigger. Im not sure if its detachable. Does anybody know what its called. I saw it somewhere before and now its really bugging me.

Sorry but I dont have a picture.
Reply With Quote

magazine, shotgun

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.