Shirt
http://www.desertdeucesurplus.com/catalog/1568-smal.jpg

Pants
http://tacticalpants.com/blog/wp-con.../bdu-pants.jpg

Holster
http://www.hyattgunstore.com/images/P/main-1763.jpg

Boots
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3178JPXBPNL.jpg

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series

Last edited by Swordfish941; 12-12-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:42 PM

Here are my mercenaries' weapons:

* Greg's sidearm is a Kimber Warrior II fitted with Pachmayr grips and Novak sights, He keeps it in Galco Royal Guard holster while at port and in a Blackhawk tactical holster while in Somalia. His main weapon in Somalia is a Vektor R5 fitted with two magazines clipped together.

* Ares' main sidearm is a Heckler & Koch Mk. 23 Mod. 0 kept in a belt holster. His secondary sidearm is a .44 Magnum Desert Eagle Mk. XIX with a stainless frame and a black slide and barrel. His main weapon in Somalia is a M249 SAW Para and a Remington 870 fitted with an extended magazine tube, Ghost Ring sights, a spare shell holder, and a Speedfeed stock that he keeps in a scabbard on his back.

* Katie's sidearm is a SIG Sauer P220 Elite Dark kept in a M12 holster. She carries a Walther PPK/S kept in a small-of-the-back holster while at port, but doesn't carry it into Somalia. Her main weapon is a Heckler & Koch MP5K-PDW fitted with a M68 Aimpoint scope and two magazines clipped together.

* Rocco's sidearm is a Heckler & Koch P9S kept in a shoulder holster. His main weapon in Somalia is a FN FAL 50.00.

* Johnny's sidearm is a SIG Sauer P229. His weapons in Somolia is a Heckler & Koch MP5A3 fitted with an ACOG scope, RIS handguard, and two magazines clipped together and a Milkor MGL 140 loaded with HE grenades.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 12-14-2010, 10:32 PM

How bout the other team?

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 12-15-2010, 04:18 PM

Here are the second team's weapons:

* Pieter Van Zyl carries an M16A2 fitted with a M203 Grenade Launcher. His sidearms are a Star Megastar in .45 ACP kept in a belt holster and a CZ-75B kept in a shoulder holster.

* Sean carries an AK-47 with an AR-15 style stock, RAS handguard, vertical foregrip, and a Surefire weapon light. His sidearm is a Browning Hi-Power.

* Cooper carries a Heckler & Koch G36K. He also carries a pair of Glock 17's in a pair of shoulder holsters.

* Mac Diesel carries an M60 machine gun along with a M79 Grenade Launcher.

* George carries a Heckler & Koch USP Compact as his sidearm.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:26 PM

Sounds good, whats chief packing? still got the family heirloom 1907 as an in port gun and a FAL as a kill bad guys gun?

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 12-15-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Sounds good, whats chief packing? still got the family heirloom 1907 as an in port gun and a FAL as a kill bad guys gun?
Yep. I'll describe what they have in their armory later.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Here are the second team's weapons:

* Pieter Van Zyl carries an full auto converted AR10 fitted with a M203 Grenade Launcher. His sidearms are a Star Megastar in .45 ACP kept in a belt holster and a S&W 4056TSW kept in a shoulder holster.
Fixed. If I can't rack the slide on the CZ, a guy like van Zyl won't be able to either

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 12-16-2010, 02:05 AM

Here is what is in the mercenaries' armory besides the weapons I just mentioned:

* Two M4 Carbines (one fitted with an ACOG scope and Surefire M500AB weapon light; the other fitted with an Eotech 552 holographic sight, RIS foregrip, and PentagonLight™ MD3R weapon light).

* Heckler & Koch SL8 (fitted with a short scope rail, double stack magazine well, 10 round magazine, Harris Bipod, and Scope).

* Steyr SGG 69 (fitted with Harris Bipod, double set triggers, silencer, Leupold Mk 4 scope and Barrett BORS).

* Heckler & Koch MP5K (fitted with Navy trigger group, extended barrel, and MP5/PDW style end cap).

* RPG-7

* Norinco Type 56 (fitted with ribbed receiver and AKM style muzzle break).

* IMI Uzi

* Beretta 92G Elite 1A

* Glock 17

Old 12-16-2010, 11:06 PM

I want to make my character's feel like they're real people. So I've decided to add scenes of them socializing after they've completed the first job and are waiting for another job to come along. There is one scene I've been planning on writing where the gang goes to bar which Greg describes as "part dive, part karaoke, but all in all it's a place to get fokken' sloshed.". I don't want this to be an all-out action story. I want this to look like a living people do.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Fixed. If I can't rack the slide on the CZ, a guy like van Zyl won't be able to either
A. Wear gloves, tac gloves make it easy, you probably were just using bare hands.

B. With a mec gar 19 round flush fit, you are carrying 20 rounds. You wont exactly be racking the slide much.

Grunt, Mass effect 3