imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2011, 06:16 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
why do you care so much? You know as well as anyone that Hollywood is filled with anti-gun liberals who are probably inclined to hate IMFDB for what it represents and the types of people who contribute to it (conservative, pro-gun, pro-military).
You missed the point completely. Yes, Hollywood is full of anti gun libs, but we were never talking about them. I don't care what the Liberals think. But lessening the 'gravitas' of the site actually makes MY job harder. Did you even realize how difficult it was was convince other armorers initially to let me photograph Screen used guns for 'this resource of movie/gun trivia on the net". This includes collectors who have rare weapons which are hard to get. IMFDB almost (and I mean ALMOST) was well known enough for someone to offer a "PRESS PASS" to the SHOT SHOW just to allow us (mainly me ) to take exclusive pics of new weapons for IMFDB's use. Of course, one look at an old Oliviera rant nixed that right away..... About once a year, I try to get a boatload of new custom IMFDB pics. Though I am not sure of the impact of immature rants, it surely cannot help.