imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 03-27-2012, 08:49 PM

Default Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman

It makes my blood boil that people are just jumping on this bandwagon and going straight for the racecard without knowing all the facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rakn...eature=related

Some key points

* The photo that is always displayed of Martin are 4-5 years old when he was 12 or 13 while he was a 6 foot 150-170lb 17 year old at the time of the incident. Simply a ploy to trick people into thinking he was some young innocent child

* Eyewitness accounts state that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him up. Zimmerman states that he was being punched in the face and having his head slammed into the pavement. Which is Violent Felonious Assault

*Police and Paramedics state that Zimmerman had a broken/bloody nose and a bloody gash on his head when they arrived

*Eyewitness(es) state that it was Zimmerman screaming for help. The lead police detective showed the recording to Martin's father and he states that the scream was not his son

*Zimmerman claims that Martin went for his gun and he was trying to get back to his car when Martin was shot

*Instead of Martin explaining that he allegedly was visiting his father he attacked Zimmerman according to Zimmerman's claims

*Is it really that hard to believe that a 6 foot 150-170lb 17 year old can get the drop on a 5 foot 2 overweight 28 year old man in a hand to hand fight?

I'm not saying Zimmerman was all in the right but people need to know the facts before they jump on this crap.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:05 PM

Basically we have a case that might be self defense...it might not. Blown out of all preportions by the media who is playing the race card and muddying up the facts. Now when the case goes to trial everything is going to be tarnished by what the media has done.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:07 PM

And even worse, by this point, with the race agitators already whipped into such a frenzy, there is no foreseeable way this can end well at all.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:44 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

There's no truth in the news and now news in the truth

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 03-27-2012, 11:50 PM

I hope the Sanford police are prepared for a LA Riots scenario soon.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:27 AM

If Zimmerman wasn't armed for all we know he could've been the dead one.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:02 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Looking at the photos, there is no way the kid in the photos is supposed to be 17. He looks like 12

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 03-28-2012, 05:09 AM

Media Bias at it's best Excaliber.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:41 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 View Post
If Zimmerman wasn't armed for all we know he could've been the dead one.
Well clearly he pistol-whipped himself in the face and rolled around in the grass before taking the shot, as the evil gun owner manual says to do in chapter 7.

The one that gets me is the petition calling for Geraldo Rivera to apologise for saying the hoodie killed Trayvon as surely as Zimmerman did, "as one of the leading Latino journalists in the country." Since, you know, saying he has a duty to believe certain things or he's effectively betraying his race isn't racist or anything.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:35 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/27...ntcmp=obinsite