imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 06-06-2009, 01:19 AM
IMFDB Admin

Buy a MAC-10. They are useless, hard to aim, heavy, and unreliable... but damn are they fun to shoot!

The 9mm is far more pleasant than the .45 though, so if you want it in full auto, go 9mm.

But a G3KA4 with an M203 is a major mall ninja weapon (no offense). Plus, your going to need lots of money to pay for the Class III liscense and Destructive Device liscense you need to own these weapons.

I wish I could buy a Cobray CM203 for my Bushmaster but NY sucks and hates me. God knows what damage I could do with a FLARE gun.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:38 AM

Flare Launchers jus scream of Gecko45, sorry, I can see no use for actually ptting one on your AR.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Well, it just looks like an M203, which is the only reason I'd want it. It looks cool. I'm not above owning a gun for looking cool.

Plus, I've shot flares before, it's kind of fun. I used to own one of those really small flare guns with cap sized flares that shot up about 40ft into the air and burned out.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
But a G3KA4 with an M203 is a major mall ninja weapon (no offense). Plus, your going to need lots of money to pay for the Class III liscense and Destructive Device liscense you need to own these weapons.
Well with that combination I can take the M-203 off and mount it on anything with a rail interface and with an Unmarried sear or triggerpack I can unless I am mistaken own various "uppers" so to speak and switch out the trigger pack depending on how I feel.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:24 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
Well, it just looks like an M203, which is the only reason I'd want it. It looks cool. I'm not above owning a gun for looking cool.

Well if you have LOTS of money and time to fill out forms and then use your tons of money to buy the weapons, then go ahead, no one's stopping you from buying something you think is "cool". I personally wouldn't need that kind of attachment to my rifle even if I could get it. I'd get the shotgun attachments like the remington. That would be cool.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 06-09-2009, 04:47 AM
IMFDB Admin

I always thought those shotgun attachements appeared too cumbersome. Only the MASS has the easy to reach charging handle, where with the pump shotguns you have to reach out to pump the gun. I can only imagine how heavy the rifle would be once you add a 5lb shotgun under it.