imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 11-05-2009, 01:17 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 View Post
Funny thing is that I have had an international level politian call me a "...horrible, person."
What's a Politian?
Old 11-05-2009, 02:04 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 View Post
Still While there are times I would love to be a mod I know I shouldn't be given that level of power as I would do a sweep of the entire forum and delete any list of just guns i could find and tag anything else that doesn't have at least pictures, descriptions and links with an "Incomplete" tag.
You mean this is YOU????!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 11-05-2009, 02:23 AM

Yup that's about my mod personality. Looks wise I'm younger, better looking and like to keep with p0rny style hot chicks around me.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:03 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Ok, now I'm feeling this problem too. I just looked at one of my old pages, the Hellsing one and some idiot decided to upload his own "contributions". Some very low rest screen shots, some obviously from video websites like youtube and pasted them on my place. They seem so out of the blue and shitty compared to my HD shots that I just want to punch him in the face.

See, I took a lot of time hunting good quality video of this anime and this random guy comes in, making a username so he can post on protected pages and put his crap. He also added as many useless items like vehicles too just to be cute just to clutter up the page.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 11-08-2009, 03:42 PM

I hate Anime and I don't read anime pages, but i didn't see any vehicles sections or anything that ain't a gun in the Helling page.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:50 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

You're opinion of what you think of anime is noted. That's not what I am posting here for.

And besides, I look at all pages. What's your problem?

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 11-08-2009, 05:38 PM

Well, other than the holy bayonets I didn't see any problems with the page.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:14 PM
IMFDB Admin

That's because I fixed and deleted a lot of useless things. Like screen caps of grenades where I can barely see anything and repeated images that are so low quality, that when side by side with mine, it's an insult.