imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Guns & Movies

Old 06-24-2010, 02:22 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
He runs his own production company so he is wasting his own money
There is just nothing subtle about this guy in any of his movie. Like in Rampage. During the scene while the kid was arming up, putting his suit on, and loading his guns, we heard in the background news about school shootings, internet videos about people ranting about the government, someone else ranting about killing random people who take up space. Yeah this is SUCH a good movie that we had to heard all the character's motivations in the background like that.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 06-24-2010, 06:19 PM

Uwe Boll needs to die slowly and very, very, painfully.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:00 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Just have the movie industry ban him from being able to make a movie. That'll be good enough

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 06-24-2010, 08:17 PM

Okay, but after they ban him, can they ban Michael Bay?
Old 06-24-2010, 08:23 PM

Hey the Rock was a good movie, at least ban michael more from even opening his yapper before going after bay
Old 06-24-2010, 09:23 PM
IMFDB Admin

The Rock was only good because Jerry Bruckhimer helped

Old 06-24-2010, 09:44 PM

Michael Bay sucks since there are too many explosions in his movies and he needs to calm down.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:01 PM

In michael bay movies i watch them for entertainment, not solid plots. If I feel like mindless explosions Bay movies fill the slot. Its all your approach to movies. Boll on the other side, his movies arent even worthy of parody on mystery science theater.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:05 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

I happen to have liked "Rampage".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
There is just nothing subtle about this guy in any of his movie. Like in Rampage. During the scene while the kid was arming up, putting his suit on, and loading his guns, we heard in the background news about school shootings, internet videos about people ranting about the government, someone else ranting about killing random people who take up space. Yeah this is SUCH a good movie that we had to heard all the character's motivations in the background like that.
Sorry, dude, but actually, 'ol Uwe is WAY ahead of you on this one.

You missed the whole point of the movie. We really don't know for sure why Bill goes on the rampage. Yeah, he listens to (right-wing) news, but he also listens to his friend ranting about commie bullshit. Since we know that he sets up his friend to take the fall for the massacre, it might be that he's just trying to study how conspiracy theorists think in order to imitate them. The videos he made might also have been filmed later in order to cover his tracks, so that nobody thinks he did it only for the money.

Or, he might really believe everything he said. But the point is, we don't know for sure. It's meant to be vague because it makes the character scarier.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:31 AM
IMFDB Admin

Which I said before in discussion is that he's just a bank robber, mass murder, pretending to be some kind of ethnic cleanser.