imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 08-10-2010, 06:31 AM

Default Hey MPM...

I know you said you weren't doing gun image requests anymore, and that opening with a sentence like this won't improve my chances but...

Do you own in your fantabulous collection a Franchi PA3? All the pictures of it on the site(both of 'em) are terrible and it keeps popping up on pages I read or make. If you could possibly take a bit o' time and take a picture of it, I would pretty much love you forever.

Thanks for even one iota of consideration!
Old 08-10-2010, 03:16 PM

I would ask Steve Karnes about the Franchi PA3 as the people he work with do have a Franchi in their collection. I would love for images both with and without the folding stock attached.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:26 AM

Yes and please!
Old 08-13-2010, 05:39 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacallyChallenged View Post
I know you said you weren't doing gun image requests anymore, and that opening with a sentence like this won't improve my chances but...

Do you own in your fantabulous collection a Franchi PA3? All the pictures of it on the site(both of 'em) are terrible and it keeps popping up on pages I read or make. If you could possibly take a bit o' time and take a picture of it, I would pretty much love you forever.

Thanks for even one iota of consideration!
Thanks but if I did have one, I would have photographed it already. You are so right, those pics SUCK!!!! What drives me crazy is that one of my peers offered to send me a photo of his PA3. What I got was a horrible cellphone camera pic that was GREEN and blurry and 1/3 was cut off and it was at an oblique angle. WTF? Wow. I appreciate the effort, but never posted it.

(I can post about this now since he admitted to me "yeah that picture sucked didn't it")
Old 08-14-2010, 02:12 AM

Ha! What a pal!

The existing picture makes me think that it was sneakily taken in a top secret research lab. The quality and angle seem reminiscent of a secret camera hidden in a shirt button. I had no idea the PA3 was top secret, but what the hell!
Old 08-14-2010, 02:25 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacallyChallenged View Post
Ha! What a pal!

The existing picture makes me think that it was sneakily taken in a top secret research lab. The quality and angle seem reminiscent of a secret camera hidden in a shirt button. I had no idea the PA3 was top secret, but what the hell!
It was taken with the nipple section of a 1960s 'bra' camera. .....