imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 09-04-2011, 07:39 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

I especially like how he replicates Moviemaster's tendency to wave people's names around like he's somehow discovered secret knowledge about them rather than, say, because he's looked at their user page. I bet he thinks people will be scared he's some sort of secret agent who KNOWS THEIR EVERY MOVE.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:42 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
I especially like how he replicates Moviemaster's tendency to wave people's names around like he's somehow discovered secret knowledge about them rather than, say, because he's looked at their user page. I bet he thinks people will be scared he's some sort of secret agent who KNOWS THEIR EVERY MOVE.
The irony is that we already know his real name. The very reason he was banned in the first place was because of that facebook fan page he made.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
The irony is that we already know his real name. The very reason he was banned in the first place was because of that facebook fan page he made.

There's only one explanation for everything that's happened to me so far: This universe is trolling me.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
No we banned him because he was a jerk and he was uploading things that could have gotten us sued by the studios. This site existis because of some narrow fair use margins of Copyright laws. If the Studios say that we can't have images be it behind the scenes or of a firearm before the film comes out then we can't keep the image up. Moviemaster likes to ignore copyrights and pretend it doesn't matter. Hopefully the provider of the Wiki software he's useing gets lots of messages that Moviemaster is useing their stuff without permission and nukes the site.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:11 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 View Post
No we banned him because he was a jerk and he was uploading things that could have gotten us sued by the studios.
Sorta. He posted photos and a link to what claimed to be the "official" Facebook page for Transformers: Dark of the Moon as the source. It turned out that said "official" page was actually set up by him, and was a bunch of leaked on-set photos he'd found using Google Image Search. When it was pointed out that this was illegal, he got an attitude about it, and so he was banned. The fake Facebook account was part of why he was banned.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:02 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 View Post
No we banned him because he was a jerk and he was uploading things that could have gotten us sued by the studios. This site existis because of some narrow fair use margins of Copyright laws. If the Studios say that we can't have images be it behind the scenes or of a firearm before the film comes out then we can't keep the image up. Moviemaster likes to ignore copyrights and pretend it doesn't matter. Hopefully the provider of the Wiki software he's useing gets lots of messages that Moviemaster is useing their stuff without permission and nukes the site.
I know. That's what I meant. The Facebook page was his justification.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:21 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
I'm pretty sure Nazi Fishwife is our stupid friend again, given his sparkling wit and dazzling command of the English language (he's not a gun fan either, he's "normal" you see) and tendency to remove comments criticising him (the same as Moviemaster did on the Golden Gun page, if you recall). If not, it's not like anything of value will be lost by banning him.
He's gone. I'm pretty sure I was thinking of banning him a week or two ago.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:13 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator20 View Post
He's gone. I'm pretty sure I was thinking of banning him a week or two ago.
So we're on some sort of list of "the Top TEN worst Wikis" (he claims we're in spot number 2). Where is this TOP TEN LIST? I want to know. I want to see it. Either that or he's just spouting juvenile nonsense again.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
So we're on some sort of list of "the Top TEN worst Wikis" (he claims we're in spot number 2). Where is this TOP TEN LIST? I want to know. I want to see it. Either that or he's just spouting juvenile nonsense again.
He's gotta be bullshitting. No list of any sort turned up in Google searches.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:26 AM
IMFDB Admin

Default At it again

Now this guy's making pages with the names of all the usernames he's had over the year. What is his major malfunction?