imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 03-04-2010, 12:46 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur
Default Battlefield Bad Company 2

Alright, I got the game yesterday and beat the single player by the evening, not a long game. Haven't gotten multoplayer yet, but it has been less bothersome to me like the lefty brass flying.

In cutscenes, the ejection and brass deflection is on the right side and then suddenly it's on the left.

There's also the matter of in the first left where all the rifles in the hands of the Japs were M1 Garands

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 03-04-2010, 02:52 AM

wait japs? arent these modern games?

Oh well, im picking mine up tmrw, mw2 has pissed me off to the point o not playing it, itll be nice to play a good shooter.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:59 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

The first level is set near the end of WWII on a Japanese controlled island in the pacific. You take control of an American commando and your team is going to the island to get a defector. You can only get the type-100 SMG of the Japanese and apparently their copies of Garands.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 03-04-2010, 03:15 AM

Here i was thinking you fought russians in modern day....
Old 03-04-2010, 04:13 AM
IMFDB Admin

You do. You fight in WWII in the first mission

Old 03-04-2010, 05:26 AM

In a change of things I'm not pirating it. Especially since they let you have dedicated servers (unlike MW2). I like the concept of vehicles and partially destructible environments. But the graphics seem to vivid. What do you think about it? And how does the multiplayer work? Is it like MW2? Im sick of all the hackers.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:07 PM
IMFDB Admin

Havent tried multiplayer yet. But I agree that the game seems too detailed. I play this on my PC and I still dont have the recommended requirements in terms of processing power and graphics card.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:25 PM

console ftw, computer=fail.

I like how you actually need to keep moving in this and its not like mw2 where people can just camp the whole time.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:55 PM
IMFDB Admin

Console wins only because a lot of games are on them, but PC, you get better graphics, FPS games are better at aiming. etc.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:39 PM

console means i can play new games, without having to update and buy super computer parts to keep up. A console always plays the games meant for it.