imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 11-07-2019, 08:27 PM

I've been saying ever since it released to panned reviews that Salvation is an incredibly underrated and underappreciated movie.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 11-07-2019, 11:26 PM

Project IGI is back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOh0VvNKXX0
Old 11-15-2019, 04:55 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Just saw the first episode of Man in the High Castle season 4 and I saw AKs in this alternate timeline

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 11-22-2019, 07:23 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I saw Gemini Man so I can get started on the page. A lot of non standard guns in this movie

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 12-02-2019, 12:08 AM

Okay, I really didn't like how the new CoD teased me by giving me a Mk 18 with a fire selector in the first mission, then reverting back to almost every gun being full auto only for the rest of the game. Working fire selectors and +1 in the chamber tracking are ALL I ask for, guys!

I am wondering how Urzikistan (or whatever Farah's fictional country was called) is a desert when, considering its location placed on maps shown in the game, it should be primarily forested, though.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 12-02-2019, 01:58 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Okay, I really didn't like how the new CoD teased me by giving me a Mk 18 with a fire selector in the first mission, then reverting back to almost every gun being full auto only for the rest of the game. Working fire selectors and +1 in the chamber tracking are ALL I ask for, guys!

I am wondering how Urzikistan (or whatever Farah's fictional country was called) is a desert when, considering its location placed on maps shown in the game, it should be primarily forested, though.
I think developers thought "NOT Syria" is mostly a desert and not a lot of mountains either.

Also, the MK 18 in the first mission with a fire selector to semi also was false hopes for me when the rest of the game didn't have it. I think selecting semi is a feature for multiplayer...which is stupid.

Old 12-12-2019, 01:38 AM
IMFDB Admin

Resident Evil 3 remake trailer is out and there's a developer's video showing more stuff. Looks like we're getting the M4 back and now Jill starts off with a Glock of all things.

Old 01-29-2020, 12:24 AM

Is anyone here going to do a page for the Terminator: Resistance game? There are some realistic-looking firearms there (amongst the Phased Plasma Rifles in the 40 Watt Range) and the game itself is supposedly "surprisingly good," as well as the only officially-licensed depiction we'll get of the Future War era depicted in T2.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:50 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Is anyone here going to do a page for the Terminator: Resistance game? There are some realistic-looking firearms there (amongst the Phased Plasma Rifles in the 40 Watt Range) and the game itself is supposedly "surprisingly good," as well as the only officially-licensed depiction we'll get of the Future War era depicted in T2.
Given the history of the franchise when it comes to games, "surprisingly good" means it's not absolutely terrible.

Looks like it's hovering around 50 for Metacritic.
Old 01-29-2020, 05:14 AM

There are fan reviews that take issue with the mainstream media's views on the game, like this one. Regardless, I think it deserves inclusion on the wiki once someone has the means and the time.