imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 09-09-2009, 08:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Default I sure hate America Bashers..... Arghhh.:mad:

Sorry guys, I just 'duked it out' with an internet poster on another site, who turned out to be a 'teen from Holland' who really annoyed me with the comment that "the U.S. is as brutal or more brutal than the Soviet Union has ever been". That we've killed more innocent people in modern history, including Nazi Germany". WTF? Where to people get this garbage? The school system in Europe?

I'm angry, though I didn't bother to argue with this idiot. It is the internet after all. But I had to vent somewhere Does anyone else run into this crap?
Old 09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
Sorry guys, I just 'duked it out' with an internet poster on another site, who turned out to be a 'teen from Holland' who really annoyed me with the comment that "the U.S. is as brutal or more brutal than the Soviet Union has ever been". That we've killed more innocent people in modern history, including Nazi Germany". WTF? Where to people get this garbage? The school system in Europe?

I'm angry, though I didn't bother to argue with this idiot. It is the internet after all. But I had to vent somewhere Does anyone else run into this crap?
All the time. When I lived in London, I met people who took "The Guardian" too seriously and believed the same kind of moronic tripe. You really do just have to remind yourself that they're idiots and that thinking they have a "cause" is often the only thing that they have in life. Or that they're kids who will grow up eventually. Either way, it's a sign of being pathetic.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:41 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I spot this usually BS on youtube

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 09-09-2009, 02:44 PM

I got on and saw "i sure hate america....."? as the title, was a bout to flip lol.

I know plenty of american america bashers, I really hate them too. Especially the military bashers.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:02 PM

Sort of like the dumbass IRA supporter who should have been banned from the Patriot games talk page the one who claimed that all the british ever did was murder innocent lives. I'm sorry but what total utter fucking bullshit.

I've read the history of the IRA written by an Irish Journalist I have talked with men who used to associate with IRA backed bank robbers and have had rather vauge talks with men who have done tours of Northern Ireland. The British were trying to protect the majority in Northern Ireland from a violent minority trying to impose thier political views on everyone(yeah some of the major IRA players were open marxists)

As far as the British in Oman went the people sent in at the request of the ruler of Oman to stop an invasion from Soviet backed Yemen. They spent alot of their time drilling wells so that everyone in that nation could drink. Heck most of the native Omani that they trained and lead were once supporting the invading army.

I've heard similar things about US troops from idiots who's heads are filled with leftist propaganda. I swear they all seem to get their lines from the same playbook and have the minds of sheep.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:28 PM

You don't have to prove anything to that dutch kid.
If it wasn't for America he'd be in the Hitler Youth instead of philosophizing on the damn internet.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Just another guy fearing America semblance of power

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 09-10-2009, 06:00 PM

Yeah, I get myself into flame wars defending America all the time, with most of the opposing parties spewing the same "American nazi" bullshit. But what can I say? I love my country, no matter what the world perceives as "wrong" with it. I've been called racist because I oppose closing Camp Delta, fascist because I tell off military bashers (funny how certain people call it "patriotic" to bash the country and accuse our troops of raping women and children with no proof, yet consider it "fascist" to support her and revere our troops as the honorable warriors they are... ), and a whole crapload of other bullshit. I tend to get it more due to the fact that I don't necessarily hate George W. (I don't particularly like him either, though). They're all hypocrites, probably just jealous that we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan instead of their shitty little third world sewage holes or that we are arguably the one entity on this planet that keeps it from degenerating into the post-apocalyptic wasteland we see in the Mad Max movies, considering we have enough nukes to obliterate it 3 times over and still have warheads left over afterward.

Anywho, I'd better stop before striking up political discussion. Politics make good friends into the worst of enemies in the blink of an eye.

But, yeah, I run into them all the time. There's always going to be someone that hates. Whoever said the Cold War is over lied... it just became a different kind of Colt War.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman

Last edited by Spartan198; 09-10-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

Most of them are simpletons and they don't do very well when confronted by somebody who can actually type and present a coherent response. Ever notice how many of them degenerate into name calling and a liberal use of profanity? It's becasue they spend all their time hanging out with people of a similiar mindset and all they do is reinforce each other's opinions.

I also find that once you send them a a couple well written posts they stop responding. Guess they were not prepared to deal with an actual living (Fascist) American.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:11 AM
IMFDB Admin

And don't mention the people who preach about the zionist and NWO about. That shit just annoys me when I run into it