imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-15-2010, 07:47 PM
BurtReynoldsMoustache BurtReynoldsMoustache is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 929
Default You're one ugly motherf**ker.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg246-e.htm
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-15-2010, 08:51 PM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,873
Default

I want one just so I can honestly say I have an experimental prototype
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Markost Markost is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Soviet Republic of Argentina
Posts: 620
Default

Don´t worry, they´ll use that for COD:Black Ops (?).
__________________
Keep calm, and get to teh choppa
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-16-2010, 01:26 AM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,873
Default

It looks like a ray gun just a little bit
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-16-2010, 07:29 PM
MoviePropMaster2008's Avatar
MoviePropMaster2008 MoviePropMaster2008 is offline
IMFDB Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markost View Post
Don´t worry, they´ll use that for COD:Black Ops (?).
No kidding. Those Video Game designers use the most ridiculous Prototypes in the world .... and then some IMFDB user COD fanboy will ADD the damned page onto IMFDB because some idiotic Video Game used a gun that no one in the world would EVER USE or CARRY.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-16-2010, 08:37 PM
AdAstra2009's Avatar
AdAstra2009 AdAstra2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
No kidding. Those Video Game designers use the most ridiculous Prototypes in the world .... and then some IMFDB user COD fanboy will ADD the damned page onto IMFDB because some idiotic Video Game used a gun that no one in the world would EVER USE or CARRY.
Another example of how eliminating the VG category would eliminate SO MANY problems...... something to think about.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-16-2010, 09:24 PM
BurtReynoldsMoustache BurtReynoldsMoustache is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 View Post
Another example of how eliminating the VG category would eliminate SO MANY problems...... something to think about.
Did Donkey Kong murder your entire family when you were a child?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-16-2010, 09:28 PM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
Did Donkey Kong murder your entire family when you were a child?
Nah, a stray blast from Contra Guy's scatter gun took out his family, not Donkey Kong
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-16-2010, 10:13 PM
BurtReynoldsMoustache BurtReynoldsMoustache is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
Nah, a stray blast from Contra Guy's scatter gun took out his family, not Donkey Kong
A kid in green tights broke into my house and smashed all my shit with a sword. Fuck video games.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.