imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 09-07-2011, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
I can't even imagine what the bible guy was trying to do.
Convince us that the "Armor of God" is much better protection and that we should take the site down, sell all our guns, forsake guns forever, become abstinent, join a bible study, and ride around in a vintage 1970s school bus, singing songs and converting non-believers?

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 09-07-2011, 04:12 AM
IMFDB Admin

And look who's back:http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/User_talk:Bj. I had to delete a whole bunch of his crap, just check the deletion log if you can. Well, you can expect him every other day, so be ready to shoot down the enemy as soon as he appears.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:17 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Convince us that the "Armor of God" is much better protection and that we should take the site down, sell all our guns, forsake guns forever, become abstinent, join a bible study, and ride around in a vintage 1970s school bus, singing songs and converting non-believers?
Now that was wierd, when he made his userpage, I wasn't sure if he was based off some character from a tv show, or what. He started getting preachy so I got rid of him when Evil Tim mentioned him. He also uploaded a picture of Al Sharpton for his userpage if anyone didn't see it.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:31 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienqueen11 View Post
And look who's back:http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/User_talk:Bj. I had to delete a whole bunch of his crap, just check the deletion log if you can. Well, you can expect him every other day, so be ready to shoot down the enemy as soon as he appears.
The little shit is really starting to get on my nerves.

If we can't get him to stop using our images on his wiki, can we at least change the captions on them to reflect that yes, they are stolen and he has no right to use them? It ought to at least keep him busy.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:35 AM

I'm starting to think that Liam or Pinko is slightly off his rocker - wasting time making useless spam pages is one thing, but the persistence of coming back and doing it over and over again goes beyond trying to be an annoyance and looks more like someone with an obsession.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:49 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
The little shit is really starting to get on my nerves.

If we can't get him to stop using our images on his wiki, can we at least change the captions on them to reflect that yes, they are stolen and he has no right to use them? It ought to at least keep him busy.
Yeah, I think we should. It should show anyone that is possibly looking at his site that he has no business using them. With all this trouble he's been giving us, it's harder to resist not to.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:54 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Yeah, I think we should. It should show anyone that is possibly looking at his site that he has no business using them. With all this trouble he's been giving us, it's harder to resist not to.
I was also thinking we should start pages for some super old movies, like "Great Train Robbery," "Birth of a Nation," or "The Passion of Joan of Arc," but that would just help them on their quest for 200 pages.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:57 AM
IMFDB Admin

What I don't understand is he or they are bitching about MPM saying he only uploads gun images, some of which they have used on their site. MPM has also made plenty of pages and added screencaps over the years.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:59 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
I was also thinking we should start pages for some super old movies, like "Great Train Robbery," "Birth of a Nation," or "The Passion of Joan of Arc," but that would just help them on their quest for 200 pages.
I never heard of those, how old are they? It would be funny, but I really would not want to help him out too much, plus I can't even figure out how to edit his site like those image, can't stand the format of his wiki.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:11 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
I never heard of those, how old are they? It would be funny, but I really would not want to help him out too much, plus I can't even figure out how to edit his site like those image, can't stand the format of his wiki.
I was fiddling around too, and yeah, it looks like it'd be easier just to remove them. Which would be just as good.

Great Train Robbery - 1903
Birth of a Nation - 1915
Passion of Joan of Arc - 1928