imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 09-05-2011, 05:12 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Would it be wrong to start messing with his wiki? Or would that be like picking on the special needs kid?
Old 09-05-2011, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Would it be wrong to start messing with his wiki? Or would that be like picking on the special needs kid?
Well if we were to tell the truth on his webpage like say the reason he was banned here and for the images he's stolden from us put down something like Image stolden from IMFDB.org. it wouldn't really be trolling or harrasment. or at least it wouldn't be to me but I'm not a fair and Impartial observer. Heck I want to hear that he's had his fingers Smashed with a sledgehammer.

Really the more we ignore him the more it pisses him off and the better we look.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:27 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 View Post
Well if we were to tell the truth on his webpage like say the reason he was banned here and for the images he's stolden from us put down something like Image stolden from IMFDB.org. it wouldn't really be trolling or harrasment. or at least it wouldn't be to me but I'm not a fair and Impartial observer. Heck I want to hear that he's had his fingers Smashed with a sledgehammer.

Really the more we ignore him the more it pisses him off and the better we look.
I love his logic. "MPM shouldn't be an admin, all he did was upload images... images that I steal and post on my own wiki because I couldn't get them otherwise."
Old 09-05-2011, 05:29 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
When I first saw Movie Weapon wiki, I thought of removing content off his laughable Zombieland page, but decided I was better then that. I do think it would be kind of interesting to try it, and see if Moviemaster or Pinko actually try to undo the damage and enforce anything.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:37 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
I love his logic. "MPM shouldn't be an admin, all he did was upload images... images that I steal and post on my own wiki because I couldn't get them otherwise."
Yeah I agree, he says MoviePropMaster is a bully who bans people for no reason. What has he done that's so great, besides act like a 10 year old? MoviePropMaster uploaded some of the best gun images I have ever seen, and he is one of the users that made Imfdb as great as it is now, and he's a great admin. I hope they do something about those copyrighted images on his site because he has a bunch of them on the site, and I really hate to see him say they belong to him.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:25 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
So we're on some sort of list of "the Top TEN worst Wikis" (he claims we're in spot number 2). Where is this TOP TEN LIST? I want to know. I want to see it. Either that or he's just spouting juvenile nonsense again.
It's on the official Facebook page for the internet, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienqueen11 View Post
When I first saw Movie Weapon wiki, I thought of removing content off his laughable Zombieland page, but decided I was better then that. I do think it would be kind of interesting to try it, and see if Moviemaster or Pinko actually try to undo the damage and enforce anything.
That would be the first thing to happen on his wiki since July. Just let it die of natural causes. Remember, this kid is like a toddler screaming in the supermarket because he doesn't know any other good way to get adults to pay attention to him. That's the whole reason he put that wiki there. Don't play his game.

Maybe we should require a registration fee. I bet he's not old enough to own a credit card. Hell, I doubt he's old enough to own a razor.

Last edited by Evil Tim; 09-05-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:25 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
Maybe we should require a registration fee. I bet he's not old enough to own a credit card. Hell, I doubt he's old enough to own a razor.
That's the weird thing. I flipped through his little wiki a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure I read that he was starting college soon. If the 1993 in his name is the year he was born (like it is for many people) that would make him eighteen. So he's a college student who can't spell or use capitals.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:12 AM

Quote:
So he's a college student who can't spell or use capitals.
Oh, how I wish I could say that was unusual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam

"No one wants old movies on this site"
I'm rather fond of my Freaks page, thank you very much.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:13 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/User:Anybodywannabuyabible%3F (Note a question mark at the end)

Obvious gimmick / troll account.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/User:Cbeattie

Completely useless user who spends his time speaking in incomprehensible gibberish and trying to nag people into knowing things they've repeatedly told him they don't know.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:19 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/User:Anybodywannabuyabible%3F (Note a question mark at the end)

Obvious gimmick / troll account.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/User:Cbeattie

Completely useless user who spends his time speaking in incomprehensible gibberish and trying to nag people into knowing things they've repeatedly told him they don't know.
Cbeattie is probably just a kid who doesn't think things through. I had to deal with him on the Army of Two page.

I can't even imagine what the bible guy was trying to do.