imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 01-01-2010, 07:22 AM

I'm sorry S&Wshooter, but I'm trying to keep the action as realistic as possible. I need something that involves the apartment building the mercenaries are hiding in and the rebels who are trying to get them out. These are good ideas, though.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:26 AM

How about the helicopter crashing into the building, driving the baddies outside into what can only be described as wholesale slaughter?

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 01-01-2010, 07:39 AM

OR the helicopter could smash into the rebels, killing most of them.

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 01-01-2010, 03:30 PM

Maybe they need to find a way to steal the chopper in order to escape.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:53 PM

I think the only time a helicopter will come into the story is when they need transportation. I was thinking of the Renamo rebels firing a anti-tank rocket launcher at the building, and if that fails, they would fire tear gas canisters into the windows (from thier FAL's).
Old 01-04-2010, 05:16 PM

Do you think Greg's team of mercenaries should carry a secondary weapon (besides thier sidearms)? I think Ares should carry his MP5A2 in addition to his M4 Carbine (he gives the MP5 to Rocco after he runs out of ammunition for his M16). Does anyone have any suggestions for secondary weapons (Greg doesn't need one)?

(God, I'm being a burden)
Old 01-20-2010, 09:18 PM

I haven't been working on my book because I'm working on this Tolkien-ish fantasy story. But I will work on it. Anyway, here's the scene where the crew land in the city:

Greg hopped out of the chopper and onto the ground followed by Ares, Rocco, and Johnny. He then scanned the sorrounding area for enemies. There were none in sight, but he scanned the rooftops and windows incase if they were hiding. The place looked like God had send his wrath specifically on this little town. Two small shops were caved in by rubble, and most of the dwellings were deserted and dilapitated.

He motioned Ares and Johnny to go forward. They did then scanned the area some more. Ares looked back at him and made an "OK" sign with his thumb and index finger.

"Alright boys, this street shows no signs of Renam-"

He saw something in the back of his eye. On an apartment balcony, there stood a man with a bandana on his head and in a black tank top holding a semiautomatic, russian made carbine, aimed at him. He was probaly Renamo, no, definately Renamo.

"GET DOWN! GET ON THE GODDAMN GROUND!"

Greg felled flat on his stomach, aimed at the balcony, and fired a burst from his rifle. It hit the rebel right on his chest, the impact of the bullets pushing him back. Suddenly, another rebel appeared in a flash and throwed a Molotov at Ares' and Johnny's direction. It landed on a car that was very close to them, but they backed off far away from it.

"We need to move! We need to find those soldiers!" screamed Ares firing his rifle at another enemy posistion near a coffee shop. Suddenly, a pickup tuck carrying seven men, all armed to the teeth appeared out of nowhere. All of the men got out and fired at them.

Last edited by Swordfish941; 01-20-2010 at 09:39 PM.

Tags
crime, fiction, plots