imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Guns & Movies

Old 03-26-2010, 11:06 PM

Default Army of Darkness page.

I added screens and fixed up the section for the Winchester Model 1894 and added a section: "Gun Section of S-Mart" to show all the other arms in that scene.

I *might* go ahead and take new screens of his boomstick, but was curious who made that page and if they would mind if I took new screens?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:57 PM

Hey WolfWood,
I posted the original pics for AoD. I seen the new pics you posted, very nice quality I must say.
If you want to screen cap more high quality shots of the "Boomstick" then go for it!

Also, in case you where wondering why I didn't include the Winchester at the end of the movie, it's because I own one of the "special editions" that has the original ending (where Ash wakes up in post-apocolypse London) and didn't have the final deadite fight on it.

Just out of curiosity, what video program are you using for screen capping? I used Window Media Player and PrntSc for those original shots.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:04 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombees View Post
I own one of the "special editions" that has the original ending (where Ash wakes up in post-apocalypse London) and didn't have the final deadite fight on it.

MPM Wrote:
I never saw that. Could you cap it and put the pics in the discussion page? In fact anyone who did NOT get the special edition DVD would NEVER have seen that alternate ending.

EDIT:SCRATCH THAT! It's not relevant and anyone can see the alternate ending on Youtube. My bad. Don't put the alternate ending on the discussion page. I chalk it up to temporary insanity.

Last edited by MoviePropMaster2008; 04-07-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:58 AM

I use Media Player Classic, and also PrtScn and edit it in Paint. And I might go ahead and screencap the boomstick sometime soon, we shall see.