imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 AM

Default Politicians who you consider Giant Douche Bags

One political commentor who I really fuckin' hate is Rush Limbaugh. He is a fat fucking pig who spoonfed people with bias bullshit on his radio show. He calls feminists "Feminazi's", supports capital punishment, and says that President Obama is "going to take your 401(k) and put it in the Social Security Trust Fund". If I had my own radio talk show, I would belittle him for being a big, fat, biggoted douche.

Another one is Fred Phelps. He's a hatemonger and leader of the WestBoro Bapist Church. It's technically not even a church, but a hate group who pickets thefunerals of U.S. Soldiers and AID's victims. He calls the Catholic Church a "fag church full of pedophiles and fags", says that all disators that have befalled on America are God's punishment for the tolerance of homosexuality, and marches around streets with hate mongers with signs saying things as "God Hates Fags", "Priests Rapes Boys", and "Thank God for Dead Soldiers", and says that Ireland is "saturated with fags and dykes at every level". I hope this bastard will burn in the deepest corner in hell.

And lastly, Sarah Palin. She's just a big, fat, ugly bitch.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:25 AM

You don't sound happy, man.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:17 PM

It's almost a requirement that you have to be some kind of asshole in order to be a politician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
And lastly, Sarah Palin. She's just a big, fat, ugly bitch.
I find it hard to believe Bristol is even related to her...

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 01-31-2010, 03:22 PM

FINALLY, someone who agrees that you can like guns and still be politically liberal! Just like the entire state of Vermont!
Old 01-31-2010, 04:08 PM

I dont see whats with the anti palin thing. The media did run a pretty effective smear campaighn against her. Completely changed her image. Was she a very good choice for VP? No. Was there even a slight bit of fairness in coverage of her. NO.

Rush is a tool. I dont really like the feminist movement. Partially because every one Ive met is a raging abortion advocate. I support capital punishment also. However, Rush makes up crap, just insults his guests and doesnt even bother to actually debate them.

There was a certain senator from massachuttetts I had no respect for and used his fame to avoid jail time on manslaughter/reckless homicide charges but Currently nobody will let you say a bad thing about mr kennedy.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:05 PM

Being a gun-enthusiast-liberal mash up is a hard life, my friend.
Makes voting harder, that's for sure.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I dont really like the feminist movement.

I kinda like it. I think men and women should be treated as equals. I don't like those feminists who say men are sleazy pigs, like that bitch who shot Warhol.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:30 PM

Feminists: OK
Feminazis: douchebagettes
Fred Phelps: lucky that us Catholics don't behave like Jihadists and blow up his house
In my personal opinion, about 99.9% of politicians are either idiots, bigots or criminals. We need another guy like Kennnedy or Teddy Roosevelt (who would probably start hunting Big Business CEO's for sport if he was still alive). Also, how the hell is Palin not forced to wear a helmet?

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 01-31-2010, 06:54 PM

WestBastard Church is the biggest sack of shit ive ever seen.
i hope they all rot in hell.
as for rush, he's not my favorite. (my friends and i wonder ''who in the hell names there child Rush? Thats just a douchebag name.'')
Old 01-31-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
I don't like those feminists who say men are sleazy pigs
Those are the only ones ive encountered.

Also, had never heard of phelps but looked him up and what a intolerant doushebag. The types who use religion to fuel bigotry and intolerance and preach radical messages scare me as they honestly see it as their duty.

Most of the radical left pisses me off. Especially the antiwar types who protest by laying in the road to block traffic.

Last edited by k9870; 02-01-2010 at 03:40 AM.
Closed Thread