imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 07-15-2012, 10:40 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yournamehere View Post
I'd thought of the 915 as well but I assumed he was going local and I don't see those too often. If he can go the auction route then there are a lot more options in the 300 dollar range.
I wasn't sure either. Going local depending on your area the options might be limited.

On another note, I put 90 rounds through the Waffen AK74 yesterday. 60 rounds of Silver Bear and the rest 7N6 Russian surplus. No issues, do need to sight it in a little better. But I was real pleased with it. Need to find a stock extension, the Warsaw pact length just doesn't cut it. I thought the action was rough when I got it, but it was just bone dry and needed to be oiled.

My USP will be here Wednesday finally. Also while I really didn't have the spare funds after buying mags and 5.45 ammo for the 74. I found a good deal on a stainless Para P13. If ya'll are wondering where I get the money, I sold my Les Baer Stinger a month ago.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:19 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpe2010 View Post
There is a glock 19 for around $400 that im seriously considering but I still have to go around to all the gun shops and pawn stores in my town to see what they have.
Can't go wrong with a Glock

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 08-08-2012, 10:11 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Ordered some new springs for my GP100 and my Ruger Mark II. I want to lighten the DA trigger pull on the GP100, and my Mark II is jamming a lot.

I also ordered new sights for my P38. Replacing the rear sight seems easy enough, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do the front sight without going to a gunsmith.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:26 AM

want a new cz hammer spring, i took a little posting hiatus and got a 686p and a bg380 took my ccw course waiting on permit.

Anyone know where to find a draco? I saw them flood the market for cheap and people were SBR'ing them. Thought it looked cool. Now theres none on the market.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 08-14-2012, 06:33 AM

I've been looking into relatively affordable handguns and you can get a Nagant Revolver for around $99 with accessories and a CZ-82 pistol for around $220. Not to mention both guns are on the C&R list so if you get a C&R license you can get them shipped straight to your house. Seriously thinking about a C&R license.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:26 AM

The local gunshop started stocking Mosins and SKS' again, and I was seriously considering buying one or the other.

I'm getting a refund for that '74 if I don't get confirmation that it is ready to ship by Friday.

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 08-15-2012, 02:46 AM

schools over so working more hours gonna save for a sgl21

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 08-15-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Can't go wrong with a Glock
used to hate em but theyve grown on me a bit, im considering a blue label g26 with ns since its a pretty good deal, then id just dremel off the retarted finger grooves they put on for some reason and put on some a grip and i got a nice ccw.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 08-17-2012, 06:44 AM

I'm going to get a refund for that '74 tomorrow or the next day. I think I might get a Waffen Werks '74 like the one predator20 bought.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:40 AM

I was going to shop around a bit, but it looks like Atlantic Firearms is the only place where I can even get a decent AK 74 at the moment, except for the one "meh" quality Tantal at the local shop and the rediculously expensive Arsenals and Legions that Collector's has in stock at the moment.