View Poll Results: Did you vote?
Yes. 5 45.45%
I was able to but didn't 3 27.27%
Not old enough 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Banned

There should be a 4th category to the poll; not a US citizen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
When someone drinks, they are only a douche when actually drunk. Whenever someone uses pot regularly, the douche-ness is always there. I do hate drunk drivers though
So you believe drug smugglers/dealers should be executed for...enabling douchiness? What about douches who don't use any intoxicants at all? I don't think your position is a very well thought out one.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:05 AM

forgot it was an international forum, my bad.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-05-2010, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Any gun control measures will be decided by supreme court, not the congress.
That's what I don't like about the "Supreme Court".
What makes them so qualified as to be the final word on our constitutional rights. These court-members are political appointees by presidents so the Supreme Court might as well be another crooked Legislative branch.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

God this debate is exhausting. The drug debate. For what it's worth (and if anyone cares) I have no problem with legalizing marijuana. It would be safer, would remove some of the vast,untaxed , income that the drug cartels are making and could become a source of tax for the goverment. And it would probably be diluted like alcohol is.

Some of my fellow officers used to be shocked by my opinion. Oh well. If I'm the one who is coming to help them when the s*** has hit the fan they don't really give a damn about my political stance on marijuana.

Yes I still enfoce the law. If I find marijuana on you you will be charged. But I don't have the religious zeal that some do.

Actually as I get farther into my forties I find that the clarity and crusading spirit of my younger days is fading. Thank God for that. It's tiring.

Oh and I live in Idaho. One of the most solidly Republican and Pro-gun states in the Union. You'd have a better chance getting a Pro-big business, homophobic and anti-enviromental Republican elected as Mayor in Boulder, Colorado than you would passing any anti-gun legistlation at the state level in Idaho. The last congressman that Idaho sent to D.C. who voted in favor of gun control legislation lost in a landslide in 94. HUGE and nobody has even gone near it since.

Last edited by Jcordell; 11-05-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
There should be a 4th category to the poll; not a US citizen.

So you believe drug smugglers/dealers should be executed for...enabling douchiness? What about douches who don't use any intoxicants at all? I don't think your position is a very well thought out one.
No, jackass, it's because the money funds the cartels. You know, those guys in Mexico who regularly torture and decapitate people for no goddamn reason?

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 11-05-2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
No, jackass, it's because the money funds the cartels. You know, those guys in Mexico who regularly torture and decapitate people for no goddamn reason?
Of course Burt is going to say that the only reason they are getting money from drugs is because its illegal in the US....
Old 11-05-2010, 12:51 AM

I am tired of repeating everything over and over again. This little discussion beteween BurtReynoldsMoustache and I is over

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 11-05-2010, 01:12 AM

Yeah, weed debate over. Fact stands legal or not if you revolve your life around it your a loser. I look back and see the kids i went to high school with who bombed classes due to weed use not doing a thing with their lives i get glad i never did it.

How do you change polls?

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Yeah, weed debate over. Fact stands legal or not if you revolve your life around it your a loser. I look back and see the kids i went to high school with who bombed classes due to weed use not doing a thing with their lives i get glad i never did it.

How do you change polls?
I wouldn't have even brought it up in this thread if Shooter hadn't mentioned his support of EXECUTING drug smugglers. FYI Coca Cola and Dole have their own death squads, let's kill people who who sell soda and pineapples.

Also guns/drugs don't kill people, people/people kill people. Yay personal responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 View Post
Of course Burt is going to say that the only reason they are getting money from drugs is because its illegal in the US....
Yes of course and I'd like to hear a legitimate argument against this.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
Yes of course and I'd like to hear a legitimate argument against this.
Though I do have a "legitimate argument" I'm not going to discuss it with you because really -what you think doesn't fuckin' matter to me as you are obviously too far gone.
Closed Thread