Yes. 5 45.45%
I was able to but didn't 3 27.27%
Not old enough 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markost View Post
The Zetas are former mexican SpecOps agents.
I sadi that earlier.

Alright, discussion over

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 11-04-2010, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I knew people who would just blaze up between classes and failed everything because they thought it was cool. Sure some people do it socially but a lot are just dumbasses. On 4/20 whenever i wa sworking it was funny to see the people calling in sick, so it was busier and i had to deal with busier work since there lazy asses were off smokin weed.
My boss said "Tobacco, biggest killer of productivity in the world"

I think the same thing can be said about marijuana.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 View Post
Seriously. Last time I had to do work out on the deer lease with my cousin, we had to stop constantly so he could smoke. Turned 3 hours of work into 4

Old 11-04-2010, 04:59 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:

My company banned tobacco use on company grounds a few years ago. They used to have a screened-in gazebo on company grounds (the "butt hut") where workers can go outside and smoke, but now, they have to walk all the way to their cars, drive off the lot, and either find a space to stop and smoke, or as my former supervisor did, light up a cigarette and drive until it's finished, light up another one, and head back. I work for a health care company, so trying to limit or eliminate tobacco use makes sense, and they're certainly well within their rights to do so, but now it's just counterproductive. A cigarette break that used to take ten minutes now takes twenty, AND smokers are now using up gasoline as well. (Doubly ironic as the company is spending millions "going green.) At least they offer real employees deals on patches and nicotine gum, but contractors and vendors like me just have to deal with it. I know they're trying to cut future tobacco-related health care expenses, but I'd like to see how the numbers jibe with the lost productivity.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:

Cigarettes actually kill people, stoned out failures can still work at Carl's Jr., dead people can't work period.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Banned

And shooter here's some knowledge for ya.

In California, marijuana is de facto legal. Everyone who smokes it buys it in a store, all you have to do is pay a doctor for a single visit to obtain a recommendation and you have instant access to "nonprofit collectives" which are really for profit businesses. You can buy marijuana as is, or baked into cookies, the government does not grow it. There were something like 8 people on the old federal medical marijuana program before it was canceled and I think only one of them is even alive anymore. Exactly one human being smoking government grown pot. And California's privately grown pot (homegrown here in Cali, not imported from Mexico) is not laced with PCP or meth, nobody expects it to be, nobody is "used to" that.

As for kids getting shot, simple consequence of drugs being illegal. Blah blah but you've heard that all before.

And your death penalty stance? Laughable, especially coming from somebody with as much inside information on the innerworkings of government as you. Up the risk, up the stakes, up the profits. It will never go away. NEVER. Hitler couldn't kill all the Jews, you can't kill all the smugglers. All you'd be doing is annihilating a few impoverished individuals while simultaneously fattening the wallets of the people in charge. Rich powerful people always find a way out and around, always.

Last edited by BurtReynoldsMoustache; 11-04-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
And shooter here's some knowledge for ya.

In California, marijuana is de facto legal. Everyone who smokes it buys it in a store, all you have to do is pay a doctor for a single visit to obtain a recommendation and you have instant access to "nonprofit collectives" which are really for profit businesses. You can buy marijuana as is, or baked into cookies, the government does not grow it. There were something like 8 people on the old federal medical marijuana program before it was canceled and I think only one of them is even alive anymore. Exactly one human being smoking government grown pot. And California's privately grown pot (homegrown here in Cali, not imported from Mexico) is not laced with PCP or meth, nobody expects it to be, nobody is "used to" that.

As for kids getting shot, simple consequence of drugs being illegal. Blah blah but you've heard that all before.

And your death penalty stance? Laughable, especially coming from somebody with as much inside information on the innerworkings of government as you. Up the risk, up the stakes, up the profits. It will never go away. NEVER. Hitler couldn't kill all the Jews, you can't kill all the smugglers. All you'd be doing is annihilating a few impoverished individuals while simultaneously fattening the wallets of the people in charge. Rich powerful people always find a way out and around, always.
That is why you destroy the people in charge as well

Old 11-04-2010, 12:27 PM

Can we please get back on track?

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-04-2010, 12:35 PM

Lets start with, who voted, and wa sthere cool election results where you live.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-04-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Lets start with, who voted, and wa sthere cool election results where you live.
I think the election went pretty fair. the republicans get the House of representatives and the democrats get the Senate.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Closed Thread