Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Did you vote?
Yes. 5 45.45%
I was able to but didn't 3 27.27%
Not old enough 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 12:02 AM

No, many dont even notice till its too late. Legalization probably would allow fda regulation of weed to make it safe, but poorer people would still go to the streets to get the cheaper crap. Which would be laced. Even if weed was legal most dealers should be tried harshly for the shit they pull to get people onto hard stuff.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-04-2010, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spades of Columbia View Post
How many people where killed by violence this year over transporting and selling alcohol?...Now, how many people where killed by violence over alcohol while it was illegal? And the majority of real pot smokers would curb stomp a dealer if they got weed laced with anything.
I know "real" pot smokers and they are too lazy to pick up a remote to change the channel on their TV, much less curbstomp somebody

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 11-04-2010, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I know "real" pot smokers and they are too lazy to pick up a remote to change the channel on their TV, much less curbstomp somebody
and even more ignorance. Someone watched That 70's Show and now they are a expert on pot smokers...yeah "to lazy to pick up a remote" now thats funny...it funny when you steroe type groups of people and get your bits from Cheech and Chong movies...I guess your all for prohibition too...i bet you think all beer drinkers beat their wives and have confederate flags on their trucks.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:56 AM

Quote:
and even more ignorance. Someone watched That 70's Show and now they are a expert on pot smokers...yeah "to lazy to pick up a remote" now thats funny...it funny when you steroe type groups of people and get your bits from Cheech and Chong movies...I guess your all for prohibition too...i bet you think all beer drinkers beat their wives and have confederate flags on their trucks.
Did I just not explain how my relatives were heavy pot users? Also, quite a few douches at my school smoke pot as well. Fuckers are too lazy to do work and won't fight unless they have 10 friends with them

In fact, drugs are becoming a big problem in my community. Just a few months ago a guy at my school got shot in the kidney over some pot and is only alive because his friend fired back

Last edited by S&Wshooter; 11-04-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:03 AM

I knew people who would just blaze up between classes and failed everything because they thought it was cool. Sure some people do it socially but a lot are just dumbasses. On 4/20 whenever i wa sworking it was funny to see the people calling in sick, so it was busier and i had to deal with busier work since there lazy asses were off smokin weed.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-04-2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Did I just not explain how my relatives were heavy pot users? Also, quite a few douches at my school smoke pot as well. Fuckers are too lazy to do work and won't fight unless they have 10 friends with them

In fact, drugs are becoming a big problem in my community. Just a few months ago a guy at my school got shot in the kidney over some pot
My apologies, i did not realize you were a student. I'll wait until you have a few more years of life exprience before conversing on matters of true liberties, steroetyping, and general real world events.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I knew people who would just blaze up between classes and failed everything because they thought it was cool. Sure some people do it socially but a lot are just dumbasses. On 4/20 whenever i wa sworking it was funny to see the people calling in sick, so it was busier and i had to deal with busier work since there lazy asses were off smokin weed.
I had to do 3 people's and 2 weeks worth of work in 2 days because I was assigned a group project with some potheads who barely ever showed up

Old 11-04-2010, 01:07 AM

students are the biggest pot users around. This is my final post on the issue, weve had threads derailed into drug war statements before and it lways ends n closing. BTW, i started the thread so i can dictate that this was a election thread.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-04-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
My apologies, i did not realize you were a student. I'll wait until you have a few more years of life exprience before conversing on matters of true liberties, steroetyping, and general real world events.
Look who's talking about stereotyping, Mr. "since you aren't old enough to vote, you apparently are not capable of knowing things"

If I wouldn't have revealed that I was a student, you would have never figured it out

Last edited by S&Wshooter; 11-04-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Markost Send a message via Yahoo to Markost Send a message via Skype™ to Markost

Quote:
Better yet, do what k9870 said whilst also using the SpecOps guys. That way the cartels are attacked on 2 fronts
The Zetas are former mexican SpecOps agents.
Closed Thread