imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2010, 03:24 AM
AutoFive

Default Article Writing Assistance

I've been an anonymous editor for a brief time, and I figured I've gone as far as I can as just an anonymous editor. I need some help completing an article I've kind of watched over for some time...
http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/SOCOM:_Confrontation
Yes, I know it's not exactly the most popular game, but it is part of a fairly successful series as a whole, and I enjoy it myself.

I've been scouring for any sort of page that gives a list of standards for an article to be considered "completed", and I can't seem to find one; if it was out there in the open and I was too "noobish" to see it, I apologize in advance for wasting time. Otherwise, any offered advice on how to write is much appreciated.

If necessary, I am willing to spend up to $50 on equipment that can capture still images, since I intend to stay around and help with editing other articles once this one is complete. If anyone knows any good setups compatible with both dvd/blu-ray players and video game consoles, suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Last edited by AutoFive; 08-18-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Tags
article, edit, screen capture, video game