imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 12-10-2011, 08:12 PM
IMFDB Admin

Default More IMFDB Log In Problems

I am logged in to the bulk of IMFDB, but I have a hell of a time uploading replacement pics.

If you guys have WONDERED why I have not been uploading movie used gun pics more frequently is because I keep on getting logged out.

When I try to log back in, it gives me a :

Login error
There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again.

Oh really? If I were logged in then I could actually REPLACE the old pics with new pics. So I'm logged in, but when I try to replace old images, the system says I'm logged out. So when I try to log in again, it kicks me out saying I'm already logged in, but still won't let me do anything.....

Who knows? Maybe I'm the only one with this error. But it is pretty much blocking me from replacing old jacked pics with new screen used pics (if I want to overwrite the old filename and not have to manually replace the link on ALL of the associated pages).....

Old 12-10-2011, 11:13 PM
IMFDB Admin

Default Replacing pics

I've run into this problem as well. For some reason when going to the page that has the picture, it displays an old cached page that doesn't show I'm logged in. My workaround is to upload the new pic as a new file, but in the box I put the filename of the original pic.