imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 02-25-2011, 08:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Default Have there been ANY bolt action shotguns in films here?

I'm trying to think if IMFDB has ANY listings of a bolt action shotgun anywhere on the site. Someone asked me and of course (without thinking) I said "Sure! There are bolt action shotguns on IMFDB" but then I looked and I can't seem to find any identified examples of bolt action 12 gauge shotguns (other than the Browning A-Bolt 12 gauge that appeared in Lake Placid 2. ) I could have sworn that there were more appearances of ANY bolt action shotgun here.

I just wish Wiki software had better search engines That way I could search every inch of the site for any mention, but the search function is not very user friendly when using generic terms.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:59 PM

The search engine isn't even friendly with exact titles. Its actually truly awful.

Example: I type "M14" no results, "M14 rifle" I get them......

Grunt, Mass effect 3

Last edited by k9870; 02-25-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
I'm trying to think if IMFDB has ANY listings of a bolt action shotgun anywhere on the site. Someone asked me and of course (without thinking) I said "Sure! There are bolt action shotguns on IMFDB" but then I looked and I can't seem to find any identified examples of bolt action 12 gauge shotguns (other than the Browning A-Bolt 12 gauge that appeared in Lake Placid 2. ) I could have sworn that there were more appearances of ANY bolt action shotgun here.

I just wish Wiki software had better search engines That way I could search every inch of the site for any mention, but the search function is not very user friendly when using generic terms.
I could have sworn i seen a bolt action shotgun being on one of the animated shows or it might be a animated movie imfdb page.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spades of Columbia View Post
I could have sworn i seen a bolt action shotgun being on one of the animated shows or it might be a animated movie imfdb page.

There's a pair of 'em in Gankutsuou.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to Orca1_9904 Send a message via MSN to Orca1_9904 Send a message via Yahoo to Orca1_9904

I wasn't aware there even was such a thing as a bolt-action shotgun. I thought that method of operation was limited to rifles.