imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
There are plenty of rational people who think Israel shouldn't exist either. Some of them are even Jews.

I had to post three photos with the caption "STFU NOOB" just get my point across.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 05-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I had to post three photos with the caption "STFU NOOB" just get my point across.
Swordfish you don't have a point. This is how children argue. You say something they don't agree with and they react with blown raspberries and "nuh uh, it is YOU, good sir, who is indeed the doo-doo head in this present scenario". You're in high school now, you're too old for name calling and sticking your fingers in your ears.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:19 PM

so bury, what would you do with israel? Just wondering, turn it into a hezbolla plaground or another islamic regime?

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 05-07-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
Swordfish you don't have a point. This is how children argue. You say something they don't agree with and they react with blown raspberries and "nuh uh, it is YOU, good sir, who is indeed the doo-doo head in this present scenario". You're in high school now, you're too old for name calling and sticking your fingers in your ears.
I'm not saying that I'm just replying to your posts with images that say STFU N00B. And you the only person on this forum who's opinions that I somewhat agree agree with are MT2008 (and if he is going to temp ban me because I replied to your posts, then I am willing to be banned).

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 05-07-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
well there is plenty of rational people who dont believe america should exists but the can go perform an impossible sexual act to themselves as well.

Look at the countries surrounding israel. They are totalitarian regimes. Look at israel. The are a prosperous democracy.
Israel has shown an immense degree of tolerance for totalitarianism if it supports their own ultimate goal of national survival - to the extent that any democratic movements in neighboring countries can be construed as threats since they tend to reflect the anti-Israeli sentiments of the populations there, as opposed to the "We can tolerate Israel's existence for foreign aid/non-interference in internal affairs" stance that the Arab leadership has taken.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:25 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

I have the strangest feeling this thread is going to be locked when I come back. Night, guys.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
I have the strangest feeling this thread is going to be locked when I come back. Night, guys.
You want to blame it on somebody, then blame it on this n00b:

Old 05-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
so bury, what would you do with israel? Just wondering, turn it into a hezbolla plaground or another islamic regime?
Making it another Islamic regime would be just as bad as it is now. A secular government is the only answer, with all Jews and Palestinians given equal voice, all ethnic and religious distinctions erased in the eyes of the state. Anyone who doesn't want to play nice (Hezbollah, Zionists) can just leave, or be labelled an enemy of the state and terrorist and be prosecuted. The Jews like to portray themselves as being peaceful and wanting to be left alone to be Jewish in their Jewish homeland, using military action only defensively. The truth is they're just as hateful, bigoted, and intolerant as any other group of people that has ever claimed supremacy or superiority over others (the Jews consider themselves "God's chosen people", you can't get much more arrogant than that).
Old 05-07-2011, 06:36 PM

The israeli government is freely elected. Its just like ours, our gov thinks america is the greatest thing since americans are the oters, israels thinks judiaism is the best cause its jews voting.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 05-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
The israeli government is freely elected. Its just like ours, our gov thinks america is the greatest thing since americans are the oters, israels thinks judiaism is the best cause its jews voting.
This is messy and unclear, please clarify.
Closed Thread