imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp28 View Post
About the only thing that went wrong. I wonder what our Chinese "friends" will bid for that on ebay?
Their only aircraft carrier?

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 05-07-2011, 04:55 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Maybe they can modify their own Blackhawks. You know, the ones we sold them. I can't believe we sold both the PRC and the ROC the same military equipment. http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/helicopter/s70.asp

(BTW, I'm loving their euphemism for the Tiananmen Square Massacre as simply "the 1989 incident.")
Old 05-07-2011, 01:24 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Maybe they can modify their own Blackhawks. You know, the ones we sold them. I can't believe we sold both the PRC and the ROC the same military equipment. http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/helicopter/s70.asp

(BTW, I'm loving their euphemism for the Tiananmen Square Massacre as simply "the 1989 incident.")
Yeah, it was a dumb idea in retrospect to sell China those Black Hawks (though notice that it was the Reagan administration that did it). Back in those days, though, everybody still believed that economic prosperity led to democracy and expected China to become a democratic country eventually, instead of the model for "free market authoritarianism" that it has become today.

Also, while it was a mistake to establish military cooperation ties with China in the 80s, at least we're not like the Israelis - who are STILL one of China's biggest arms suppliers to this day (even though they know how much it pisses us off). I think it's one of the most reprehensible partnerships in which the Israelis have ever been involved (second only to apartheid South Africa).
Old 05-07-2011, 01:31 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Let's be fair, if you're surrounded by people who would dearly love for you to all die horribly, anyone's money probably looks like good money.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
Let's be fair, if you're surrounded by people who would dearly love for you to all die horribly, anyone's money probably looks like good money.
Let's be really fair, Israel is stolen land and relies on the support of other countries to exist. Israel is the one skinhead neo-nazi in an all black ghetto, waving his confederate flag and screaming "white power" while scratching his bald head in confusion as to why all those dirty coloreds can't just leave him alone and let him burn crosses on all their lawns in peace.

Last edited by BurtReynoldsMoustache; 05-07-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
Let's be really fair, Israel is stolen land. Israel is the one skinhead neo-nazi in an all black ghetto, waving his confederate flag and screaming "white power" while scratching his bald head in confusion as to why all those dirty coloreds can't just leave him alone and let him burn crosses on all their lawns in peace.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series

Last edited by Swordfish941; 05-13-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:53 PM

Israel is badass. Radicals want nothing more than to wipe them off the face of the earth, and 4 wars later there still standing.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 05-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
If you're open to learning something new, I'll gladly educate you about the history of Israel, but I won't bother if you're just going to write me off as an anti-Semite conspiracy theorist.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Israel is badass. Radicals want nothing more than to wipe them off the face of the earth, and 4 wars later there still standing.
There are plenty of rational people who think Israel shouldn't exist either. Some of them are even Jews.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:08 PM

well there is plenty of rational people who dont believe america should exists but the can go perform an impossible sexual act to themselves as well.

Look at the countries surrounding israel. They are totalitarian regimes. Look at israel. The are a prosperous democracy.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Closed Thread