imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Markost Markost is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Soviet Republic of Argentina
Posts: 620
Default Cant change avatar

Tried to upload a new avatar, instead the "Invalid File" message appears. Any idea?
__________________
Keep calm, and get to teh choppa
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2014, 04:30 AM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markost View Post
Tried to upload a new avatar, instead the "Invalid File" message appears. Any idea?
The forum just hates South Americans. Sorry man, you're stuck with what you have
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-09-2014, 05:06 AM
funkychinaman's Avatar
funkychinaman funkychinaman is offline
IMFDB & Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,531
Default

There are weird restrictions on dimensions and file sizes.
__________________
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-09-2014, 12:58 PM
commando552 commando552 is offline
IMFDB Admin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: England
Posts: 515
Default

I think the avatar uploads have been broken for whatever reason for quite some time. I have never been able to add an avatar and I have tried all kinds of file sizes and types. People who currently have avatars (who added them before the forum starting blocking them for whatever reason) have in the past even tried reuploading the one that currently works and the forum told them it was invalid.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Jcordell Jcordell is offline
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando552 View Post
I think the avatar uploads have been broken for whatever reason for quite some time. I have never been able to add an avatar and I have tried all kinds of file sizes and types. People who currently have avatars (who added them before the forum starting blocking them for whatever reason) have in the past even tried reuploading the one that currently works and the forum told them it was invalid.

That's what I've been told as well. So the avatar that I have is staying.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Markost Markost is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Soviet Republic of Argentina
Posts: 620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcordell View Post
That's what I've been told as well. So the avatar that I have is staying.
I regret deleting my rifle-themed cupcake . Thanks anyways guys.

Btw, Im having more free time for the forum (I was busy with the Team Fortress server that I run with some friends).
__________________
Keep calm, and get to teh choppa

Last edited by Markost; 05-14-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.