imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2010, 01:35 AM
IMFDB Admin

Default More from Moviemaster1993

User moviemaster1993 has been banned from IMFDB.org, but he was still free to create a user account on the IMFDB forum. Of course, he used it to write this:

Quote:
just saying how wonderfully sad you are really. how a "powerful" wiki owner can do all (!) oh no you have only made a website for stupid people you oblivious power hungry cunt. i cannot believe the frustration and hypocondryism you people went through over a few photos eveough to ban someone who did not need to do what you said because you were a bit worried. Also i did not actually say i was a member of the transformers 3 crew, you assumed i was so i ask you to take your very very very sad and misgiuided website and go fuck yourselves. ban me if you wish i only joined to say this as i was not finished on the stupid wiki

good day you pricks
ROTFLMAO. Apparently he doesn't know the difference between a 'Hypochondriac' and a "Hypocrite". And he's English?

And more but aimed at me in particular ....

LOL!

Quote:
change your occupation title.You are not a movie armourer you are a movie prop master. You handle more chairs than firearms get over yourself.

You childish amateur.
So I banned him from the FORUM as well. If anyone wants to lift his ban from this forum, send me a PM. That may have been a little harsh, but seriously, do we need members like him? I think not.