View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEMack618 View Post
In one of the cartoons, a very dark one that I could have sworn was a Sunbow, Snake Eyes kills Storm Shadow, after it is revealed that they trained together under the same ninja master, who Storm Shadow murdered. Snake Eyes then kills Storm Shadow.

Bazooka was also killed in that cartoon.

Quite a change from the comics, where it took like three years before a Joe was killed off for real, and it was General Flagg, and it took atleast 14 issues before that story line was resolved.

Smith, how can you be so cruel and insentive? I already have to deal with Duke being portrayed by a male stripper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by commando552 View Post
I think you are thinking of the G.I Joe Resolute mini series from 2009 (which was pretty dark and really good IMHO), I seem to remember Storm Shadow killing Bazooka off screen near the beginning and then Snake killed him later (here is the scene in question). The only time I remember any mention of ninja training in the early animated stuff was in the movie where Jinx talked about being trained by The Blind Master.
Major Bludd was also killed off-screen, apparently on Cobra Commander's orders, though I don't recall why exactly. It's been a while.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman