Thread: Suppressors..
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 04:42 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I thought we have a rule portion here that explains all that. Most of the time, people with common sense knows what they are putting down, but we do get ignorants coming around who don't know better.

We all started like that, I remember when I thought Deagle was an actual gun, call Magazines a clip and didn't know the difference between calibers and thought the M16 design was a complete piece of shit compared to the AK47, but I know better. It's Desert Eagle, I know the difference between mags and clips, caliber, and the M16 rifles are one of my favorite designs. Needs improvements, but it isn't like it sucks so hard as one would think. Otherwise, casualities in modern warfare with M16s would be really high if a soldier's M16 jams as bad as the hate calls it.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 06-30-2009 at 04:46 AM.