View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:43 PM

Talking

"Already there" Yeah but mine's a 130 something year old Colt SAA (See MW3's 1887) with rails AND a threaded barrel. Don't dis' the S&W M&P, that's a excellent revolver. This SAA was made as a response to a joke I made to Tim, I think you'll recognize the the second pic Tim. I think that tacticool Mosin is terrable! It's too short and it has M4 parts on it, I hate my country's obsession with putting M4 parts on everything. :| But I guess you can do a lot to a rifle that you can easily get (and in excellent condition) for a hundred dollars, that's why I'm gonna get a Mosin and (for the love of all things good) keep it stock. When I saw the AW I thought "what's wrong with it?" Then I noticed the soda holder on the side and I lol'ed. XD In real life the best "improvement" you can do to a SAA (unless your a collector) is cut the front sight off and practice your quick-drawing skills. I'm still amazed by the speed and dead-on accuracy of a quick-drawing artist with a weapon that only has descent accuracy, no sights, and is being fired from the hip.

Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 11-04-2011 at 08:49 PM.