Thread: Ultimate Force
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 06:42 AM
Trijicon

I think I'll concede the point about the L85/98 issue

I'm not entirely sure about this one since shotguns aren't really my thing but in Violent solutions 4.4or5, where the gangsters drive round London in a bus, the pump action may be a Mossberg 500 Cruiser, probably a newer model due to the RIS panel over the top. The endcap of the loading tube is clearly visable in some shots. I'm tempted to say its part of the Mariner range since its shiny stainless steel.

Also the gangster driving the bus has some description of Desert Eagle.

Shockingly no-one was given an Uzi! Actually there is some sort of full auto fire in the gun fight with the arms dealers. I'll check it tommorow, and double-check the 941.

Edit: Checked the globalist episode and you're right, it is the Colt Commander from the first episode making a re-appearance and not a 941. I'll be watching the other episode in a bit.

Ok I'm watching the 4.4 now. The desert eagle is one of the earlier ones where the top of the barrel is quite slender, there is no indication of caliber. There is also the Mac 10 and Uzi Mini making a reappearance.

I wish I could do you the screen caps but I'm on a web-book and the memory is too overloaded to handle the programs. Protip - don't buy a web-book; buy a real laptop!

Last edited by Trijicon; 02-12-2009 at 06:11 PM.