View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 02:39 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

If they had edited the Suicide Squad better and kill the guy who edited the soundtrack, it would have been a good movie, a hell of a lot better than Batman v Superman. It's like every single scene I am sucker punched with a different song instead of typical background music. The transitions are just horrible. It's trying to be Deadpool but isn't. Not sure if giving it an R rating helped because it's not practical and it ended with another sky beam doom thing that we've seen for the past decade of films. I watched the movie last night with my brother and he said if they made the movie all about Will Smith...I mean, Deadshot, it'd be a solid movie. The man is literally carrying this movie all the way.

The gun play is pretty good, which considering the director, I expected nothing less though the actor playing Rick Flag with his sideways shooting of his rifle is just weird. He's not using tilted sights. The only thing I am thinking he (the actor) is doing is his rifle has a red dot and a magnifier and I think he's tilting the rifle all the time to look through that...which is weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEMack618 View Post
As an aside, I'm a fan of some of the MCU movies, but haven't seen any of the Thor or GOTG movies nor Dr Strange.
Thor is nothing to write home about. The 2 Thor movies are ok enough additions to the MCU. GOTG is a MUST WATCH and Dr. Strange is pretty good.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”