Thread: Call Of Duty
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 02:51 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I agree with a lot of points, but MW2 is still a fun game. Sure it's pushing towards being a Rainbow Six game without the squad command in the gameplay, but a lot of the back story is going over there and elements that didn't seem like the first MW game. I think there is such a thing as over analyzing something and these articles is one of them. Sure, there are dozens of holes I can poke at the game, but I bought it, I thought the No Russian mission delivered on what it promised. And since you the player did the mission like any other, are you supposed to go in-depth about yourself because you played a game that has you killing random people? Grand Theft Auto has been doing it for years and it's always gotten complains, but it sells.

The game did sell 340 million dollars, the highest grossing piece of gaming media to date. It beat out GTA IV in the first week. Sure, the single player campaign is only 5 hours long at best, there are a lot of holes in the plot, technically nit-picks and mulitplayer complaints, but as a whole, it's not a bad game. It's a pretty good game. I just don't believe it deserves all the hype.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”