View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to RockRacer
Default Oh no, another new guy...

Just wanted to say hi and tell you guys what a great thing you have going with IMFDb! I have been lurking for some time, but decided it was time to start posting up, etc. I have a recent strong interest in guns like many these days with the economy, but that doesn't mean I am a nut. I have a wife and 2 kids with a third on the way. Because I wasn't raised anywhere near guns, I have a lot of catching up to do. To me they seem like great tools, investments, and of course toys.

I do run a couple very similar sites (which Orca has already found ) which feature aircraft and motorcycles rather than firearms. They are:
impdb.org - The Internet Movie Plane Database
and
immdb.org - The Internet Movie Motorcycle Database

Obviously I haven't had much time yet to get going on the motorcycle database, but the planes site has been real fun as it slowly gets built up. Planes have established a relationship with the guys over at imcdb.org and we are now providing links from each of our movies to their movies because of it. We have also included a link to their site in our Friends and Sponsors link page. I realize firearms doesn't have anything like that setup at this time. I was just curious if that may ever change? I would love to establish a relationship with firearms. It can only help both sites.