View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
I thought MPM guarded his identity on this website better than a nun her virginity in a brothel?
Correct. This kid has worked with (or at least tried) with everyone in the biz at least one time or another over the last few years. I suspect that someone forwarded him to ME just to get the kid off HIS back. that's the way it works.

Anyway, IMFDB members have been pretty respectful of my need for anonymity, being that there are tons of vindictive folks in Hollywood who will NOT hire you for not towing their particular political line. No need to lose my livelihood over outspoken stances. That is why IMFDB is my safe port in a storm, my safe haven. The moment anonymity is lost, will be the last you will ever see of me here. No more screen used gun pics, no more gun pics, no more edits, etc. LOL. Like the proverbial Rumpelstiltskin, you know my name, I'm gone forever