View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 07:04 PM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

I'm interested in what the investigation will turn up. For example it's been determined that part of the problem with what happened on "The Crow" was the overall work conditions. Long hours, poor adherence to safety guidelines, penny pinching and people who weren't qualified to be acting as movie armorers doing just that. Not to mention many other mistakes that were made. The producers can shoulder some of the burden for that fiasco don't you think?

Baldwin is one of the producers on the movie so I'm very curious to see what ,if anything, comes out of the investigation.

I find myself wondering about something else as well. Alec Baldwin has been a very hostile/vocal hypercritic of police officers in the United States. I've no doubt that he has been treated with the highest level of professionalism and courtesy by the investigating officers and I bet he expects it to be that way. He probably hasn't been a jerk to the officers though I could be wrong. I'm also willing to bet that had a lawyer there as fast as the physical universe allows.