View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 09:29 PM

Actually, I've tried both and I much prefer the grip of the USP to the HK45 or P30. And I actually really like the mag release on the USP. Never been a big of the FNP, none of the one's I've tried overly impressed me - they all had really heavy and gritty triggers.

And frankly, saying HK guns are junk is just not right. I don't espescially like alot of their products personally, but they're far from junk. They work, some of them very well, and no gun that shoots reliably and accurately is junk. You may not like the way it handles, but there's a huge difference between that and the gun actually being junk.

Bashing HK (and Glock for that matter) seems to be the cool thing to do on alot of internet forums, but to me it's not all that different from the internet HK fanboyism of 10 years ago. Unless you can actually dispassionately back up your point with real arguments, you're doing your point more harm than good.

As far as the SCAR goes, I can't say I'm shocked - frankly the idea of spending all that money to field a weapon that would require a seperate logisitics and maintenance chain from the rest of the issued small arms never really made alot of sense to me. The SCAR probably is a better weapons system than the M4 / M16 / other AR variants, but from where I'm sitting it doesn't bring enough new to the table to justify the expense.

Last edited by Nyles; 07-15-2010 at 09:35 PM.