View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:21 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkman View Post
There you go. My first pages took some tweaking and I had to learn. But I was given a few pointers and I wasn't automatically deleted. But I also agree that there are some really terrible pages and I've marked a few for deletion. You can usually tell if somebody is really trying.
Yes, BUT remember that many IMFDB members are getting less tolerant of the guys who create TONS of new pages and don't bother to learn how to screencap.

It was well described in the "noeffort" template, in which the quote hilariously (and truthfully) mentioned that such a person essentially demands that someone else take the time and effort to screencap a movie or tv show or etc. in order to complete THEIR page. I'm sure you understand why this annoys people.

I'm getting more intolerant of new members who create new and terrible pages in rapid succession. When I was a newbie (and yes we all were one once), I never created TONS of new and lame pages and lost interest and moved onto to create even MORE new and lame pages. That's what most of the members are complaining about.