View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:18 PM
IMFDB Admin

No doubt the M1911A1 pistol series is my favorite. I also like the Berettas, they have a very smooth slide and shoot nice, although I loathe their replacement of the 1911 in the military.

I like Glocks, I've shot a 17 and a 19 and both were nice guns. I'm not a huge fan of the triggers though, the half-cocked safety system makes the trigger pull half double action every time.

I like the AR-15 series rifles, mainly because they are very nice to shoot and very accurate. Too loud though to shoot often.

I like the M1 Garand a lot, you have to shoot one to really enjoy it. Otherwise it is a 9 1/2 pound hunk of wood and metal that goes "Ping" when you eject the clip from it.

The Springfield 1903 rifles are very nice to shoot as well.

I love revolvers, especially Smith & Wessons. They are much smoother than Colts, but Colts are still decent. The new stainless S&Ws are great, now I don't have to worry about that touchy bluing smudging up.

I like old vintage guns. I love SAAs, Colt Navies, Armys, Remington 1858s, and Winchester rifles. Marlin made a lot of good stuff too but they don't look as nice as Winchesters.

I love guns, frankly. I have my favorite, but as long as it isn't infamous for killing the user shooting it, I'll give it a try.