View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Carrying a gun for me and a lot of people is never about "being a hero" or being a cowboy. It's plain and simple. I carry because it is my right. To be able to defend myself. It doesn't matter what I carry because I have a right to choose.

I don't wake up in the morning, put my gun on and pray for a gun fight. It's just part of my everyday attire and has become second nature. Sometimes I forget I am even carrying a gun, but whenever I feel in danger, I know it is there ready to go.
No, I got ya. I would think all of us on here are like that, because we're not mall ninjas and armchair warriors - Which I have to say I've been around too many of those in the past and still see that type from time to time. Can't stand that shit. Anyway, not meaning anything by that statement, just that I like keeping things simple, and that weighs in to most things, this included. Here, as you said, just looking to defend myself should the need arise. That's it.