View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Started and finished MoH: Warfighter last night. The campaign was certainly pretty, but ridiculously short.
I'm of the type that would rather play a short campaign that's more impactful than a long boring one, but that's just my preference. Not trying to argue with you.

Quote:
It sort of felt like Act of Valor: The Video Game, and I think the navy dropped the ball by not going for a tie-in.
Considering the Navy punished the SEALs who consulted on the game for allegedly revealing classified info (though nothing I saw in it from gear to weapons to tactics was really new to me and the only "based on real events" mission I recognized was Hat Trick being a reproduction of the Maersk Alabama rescue, which the details of are pretty public), I find it highly unlikely they would have even considered going that route.

Quote:
It's a shame that EA has taken it out of the rotation. With a little work, it could've been a great game.
To me it is a great game because of its authentic feel, but unfortunately the majority of gamers want to be doing the Hollywood crap like hunting stolen nukes or fighting WW3 instead of seeing the more mundane and everyday stuff that these guys do in reality.

If nukes fell into evil hands as often games and movies portray, Jericho would be far more than a TV show.

Like I said, not trying to argue with you or change your opinion, just offering my viewpoint.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman