View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 10:06 AM
IMFDB Admin

Here is a document that lists all of the included weapons as well as an image of what the final print will look like. It seems that there are quite a few errors, but the most distracting thing to me is the wild disparity in the quality of the "drawings" between different guns. For example, the guns from Scarface and Platoon are both M16A1s, yet the accuracy of the drawings is like night and day. There are also quite a few guns on here that are missing the customisations or attachments that are present in the movie they are quoted as being from, and I would have though this would be one of the advantages of drawing them in that you could change them to match the movie gun.

I wont bother listing all of the errors (because what is the point?) but the one that seems most bizarre to me is the harpoon gun from Jaws. She correctly lists it as a Greener Light Harpoon, but the picture is of a H&R type one. She must have done research to get the correct name, but I don't understand how she then ends of with the wrong picture, particularly when it looks totally different to the movie gun. I would post a comment on their pointing out some of the more easily correctable or egregious mistakes, but as the comments are locked unless you are a backer then to hell with it, I cant be bothered.