View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 02:57 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Well I am really loving the Safariland's GLS holster, which is pretty much designed for conceal carry, but they don't make one for lights of any kind yet. I'd have to go over to those custom kydex companies to make a holster for that and that's extra money and wait time.

Ok, when I mentioned Safariland. I mean it as I've been seeing their products in local gun stores more and more. It used to be this higher level company that I'd have to go to a cop store or online to get them.

I always carry a light on me anyway and I believe I'm pretty well practiced in using a hand light with my gun. At home, I got an Inforce (awesome light for a good price...but not as durable as Surefire which are built like tanks). My hand light is a Surefire.

I subscribe to using more whatever works. Some guys will only use weapon lights, so use just hand light, but I like to learn as many different techniques for different situations.

Glock isn't for everyone, but it works. Some people's hands have problems with it. Mine don't and I got big hands. Holding the single stack G43 was amazing because of how thin it is, but not too thin.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 06-10-2016 at 03:49 PM.