View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Saw an advance showing of The Predator. I liked it. It didn't go overboard with dialogue references to previous films like Predators did and it also cemented that Predator 2 is still officially canon (there were some claims that Predators intentionally ignored it) by directly mentioning its events, the character of Sean Keyes (Peter Keyes' son, played by Busy's real life son Jake), and showing a CCTV picture of the City Hunter climbing a building.

Without going into any spoiler-y specifics, the ending felt like it was almost certainly building up to a Dutch cameo, but it wasn't to be.

In all, I'm happy with the franchise in Shane Black's hands.
I really liked it as well. I had a really damn fun time watching it, and I could honestly watch an entire movie about Keegan Michael Key and Thomas Jane's characters. And the movie had one of the best sequel hooks I've seen in a movie.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series