View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 04:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
I AM trying to argue for historical accuracy, which means not giving criminals an honor that the International Military Tribunal refused to grant them in 1946. I'm also trying to differentiate between REAL German soldiers, airmen and sailors who did fight for their country instead of for the glory of the Nazi party, REAL German soldiers, airmen and sailors who HATE being lumped in with the SS. The SS were criminals, not soldiers. That is not political rhetoric, that is not historical revisionism, that has been their legal standing since 1946. If you have a problem with that, take it up with history and the IMT. You were the one who said used the words "Nazi sympathizer," not me.
Did you even read the original post, or do you assume anything that doesn't immediately demonize Nazis is white supremacist propaganda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
So I cringe when IMFDB users describe a German WW2 soldier as "a Nazi Soldier". That's like calling ALL American GIs "Democrat Soldiers" as the American administration immediately before and after the war (from Roosevelt to Harry Truman) was in the hands of the Democratic Party.
This should sum it up for you.