View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Greg-Z Greg-Z is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 144
Default Need a correct English term for a weapon detail

Please help me with a correct English term for the following gun part: a ring or band on rifle stock that fixes together the stock and the barrel. Most often it is placed on the muzzle end. I guess that it's something like a "stock band" but it would be better to know for sure. Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote