View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:34 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
What does it consider a malfunction? It sure jams more than that. And as far as AKs though ive seen AKs shoot a ton of cheapo wolf, with little oil and barely any cleaning other than an occasional boresnake. Also seen stock m16a2s start jamming once they were switched to 3 round burst. My friends military issue m16a3 manual says to expect a Jam every 90-120 rounds, so learning to clear a jam properly is of utmost importance. DI guns heat up real easy too. And I take things on AR-15.com with a little skepticism, I mean, seriously, If an article about FALs came from a site called FAL.com, wouldn't you think theres just a little bias.?
I can't wait to see the next post or thread by jdun. It will be the same thing just worded differently that's all.

The M16 is over 50 years old for some it and the AK are the only weapons they have experienced during their life. That is how you have sites like AR15.com or AK.com and heaven forbid you go there and say anything they don't agree with you will be banded automatically.